Bike Night Every 3rd Thursday 6-10pm
at H-D PB
Raffles, Live Music, Specials, Games
Benefits a Local Charity
Contact Our Friends at
for all your insurance needs
• Valid motorcycle operator's license from the state or country of residence.
• 21 years of age or older
• $2,000 security deposit per motorcycle on a major credit card.
• Possess the skills, knowledge, and ability to operate a heavyweight motorcycle.
• Must wear a helmet that meets D.O.T. specifications.
What is Included:
• Unlimited mileage on a current year model Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
• 24 hour emergency road side assistance.
• Helmets that meet D.O.T. specifications for the passenger and rider.
• Secure, ample luggage storage is available onsite.
• Rain gear for rider and passenger. (Upon request)
• Cable lock.
• All motorcycles are serviced and maintained by factory Certified Technicians according to motor company standards.
What is Not Included:
State tax and surcharge
• Personal Accident / Personal Property Insurance
• Supplemental Liability Insurance
• Loss Damage Waiver
*Passengers must be present at time of rental to sign a release of liability.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please call about Special Event rates.
*Please check with your personal insurance carrier before renting a motorcycle. This will provide information if you will be covered or to what extent you will be covered on a RENTAL motorcycle. Coverages are available at additional costs. We offer a Loss Damage Waiver, Personal Accident / Personal Property Insurance, and Supplemental Liability Insurance.
*Late Fee of $50.00 per hour will be applied to all rentals returned late.
*All rentals must be picked up or returned at least 1 hour before the close of the store.
*Reservations are not required but recommended. There is a $150.00 reservation deposit per motorcycle that will go towards the price of your rental. We have a 48 hour cancellation policy or you forfeit your deposit.
| Frequently Asked Questions: |
Q: Since Florida has made changes to their helmet law, do I need to wear a helmet?
A: Yes. Harley-Davidson® Authorized Rental Program requires the rider and any passenger to wear a helmet that meets D.O.T. specifications at all times.
Q: Will my current insurance or credit card cover me on a rental motorcycle?
A: Most likely not. Do not assume your motorcycle insurance covers a rental motorcycle. It is the renter’s responsibility to supply proof of insurance for a rental motorcycle. If not, we have coverage’s available to you at reasonable prices for the length of your rental.
Q: I have a Florida temporary motorcycle permit. Can I rent a motorcycle?
A: No. We require you have a valid motorcycle endorsement on your license from the state or country of residence.
Q: How far is Harley-Davidson of Palm Beach from Airports, Key West and other cool destinations?
A: Depending on traffic of course:
West Palm Beach Airport....8 miles, 15 minutes
Ft. Lauderdale Airport....47 miles, 51 minutes
Key West........................234 miles, 4 hours, 18 minutes
Marathon........................187 miles, 3 hours, 20 minutes
Key Largo.......................137 miles, 2 hours, 21 minutes
South Beach, Miami.........74 miles, 1 hours 15 minutes
Naples, West Coast..........149 miles, 2 hours, 30 minutes
Daytona Beach................194 miles, 3 hours
Service Dept Hours